COMMERCIAL ROOF MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
We Solve Roofing Problems Quickly
By the time a ceiling stain appears or water drips into your business, the damage is already done. Water can compromise the internal structure of a building and destroy inventory and equipment.
Roofs that have been damaged by harsh weather, improper installation of equipment, traffic on the roof or neglect can show considerable wear. However, these roofs can be restored to a maintainable condition so they can reach their expected useful life.
SIGNS OF ROOF DAMAGE
- Blistering and cracking
- Broken or rusted flashing
- Leaky skylight
- Water standing on the roof for more than 48 hours
- Water stains on the ceiling
- Icicles/Ice dams at the edge of the roofs
DON’T JUST EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED, PLAN FOR IT TO HAPPEN
A small investment in a regular program of roof inspections and maintenance can help avoid and minimize unexpected and costly repairs.
- Providing predictable roofing expenses and lower overall costs
- Helping budget maintenance dollars and allocate capital replacements
- Keeping warranties valid and your roofs performing at their best
OUR PLAN FOR REGULAR MAINTENANCE:
Commercial Roofing Company, LLC will send qualified technicians examine the entire roof system.
All debris is removed from roof surface, gutters, interior drains, etc. to provide proper drainage.
As needed, replace or repair deteriorated roof components such as flashings, pitch pans, pipe boots, etc.
Provide an annual summation of work performed and an assessment of roof conditions.