Roof leaks are unpredictable, proper repair shouldn’t be.
All roofs are vulnerable to damages such as leaks and deterioration caused by harsh weather, improper installation or equipment, traffic on the roof, or neglect can show wear. However, these roofs can be restored to a maintainable condition so they can reach their expected, useful life.
By the time a ceiling stain appears or water drips into your business, the damage is already done. Water can compromise the internal structure of a building and destroy inventory and equipment.
Signs of Roof Damage
- Blistering and cracking
- Broken or rusted flashing
- Leaky skylight
- Water standing on the roof for more than 48 hours
- Water stains on the ceiling
- Icicles/Ice dams at the edge of the roof
Don't just expect the unexpected, plan for it.
A small investment in a regular program of roof inspections and maintenance can help avoid and minimize unexpected and costly repairs.
• Providing predictable roofing expenses and lower overall costs.
• Helping budget maintenance dollars and allocate capital replacements.
• Keeping warranties valid and your roofs performing at their best.
Roofs that have been damaged by harsh weather, improper installation of equipment, traffic on the roof or neglect can show considerable wear. However, these roofs can be restored to a maintainable condition so they can reach their expected useful life.